Some time ago I was using the Records library. When I searched for some comments, I noticed only good reviews. The main goal of this library to simplify things. It’s a proxy to the SqlAlchemy library.
The only thing I was no impressed with was the library interface.
After some time of using it, I got the feeling that the interface is not good enough. It looked rather like some random ad hoc bunch of functions put into classes.
So I have decided to implement my own version. Mainly to find out if it is possible to create the kind of interface I described here.
That’s why the DBRows Project has been born.